Hello from SE Pennsylvania

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

fat_frog

Hello from SE Pennsylvania

Postby fat_frog » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:53 pm

I just wanted to say hi to the forum... :)

I just purchased a '09 SE 4x4 Silver Lightning on 2/28 (Sa). So far I have put 100+ miles (yeah... I drive a lot.), and I'm loving it. :D

Previously I was driving '01 Xterra XE 4x4...modified for moderate off-roading (rock crawling)...in Northern California. It served us very well for the last 8 years. My wife and I enjoyed off-roading and camping in the middle of miles of nowhere... But, after moving to PA...a couple of years ago, its off-roading capabilities were not really utilized. We knew we'd really miss it, but decided to let it go, and move on.

I knew about it, but the difference in power is incredible. I was sort of glad that I avoided test driving '05+ Xterras & Pathfinders. It would have been very tough to stay away from them if I had a teast of that power.

At least for now, I "have to say" that I'm not going to spend any more money on Pathy, but my friends might believe none of that... 8)

BMXPath

Re: Hello from SE Pennsylvania

Postby BMXPath » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:37 pm

fat_frog wrote:I just wanted to say hi to the forum... :)

I just purchased a '09 SE 4x4 Silver Lightning on 2/28 (Sa). So far I have put 100+ miles (yeah... I drive a lot.), and I'm loving it. :D
100+ miles in the first few days? I put over a 1,000 miles on my '05 within three days of purchase. :wink:

Nice Pathy! Welcome to the forum. :D

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”