Snow? What is that?

Amateur Photographer? Us too. Post your latest choice shots, doesn't necessarily have to be automotive related.

Moderator: volvite

BMXPath

Snow? What is that?

Postby BMXPath » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:25 pm

I admired NVSteve's pic of his Pfinder in the snow so much I saved it and have used it as a background on my laptop for quite a while.

After living in central Texas most of my life, snow is not something I have really experienced... ever. I have always wished that I would see my Pfinder covered with the stuff.

Well, I moved to N Carolina in November, and my wait has ended! Sorry, I know for alot of you, snow is no big deal. Some of ya' may even hate it. Here you go though...

Captain
Sponsored Member

Postby Captain » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:49 am

Very nice. I as well love snow. I've always live in the Northern states. Glad to see you enjoying it. :D

tectonicsleet

thought you might like some more snow pics

Postby tectonicsleet » Sun May 10, 2009 11:55 pm

I live in washington so now is a common place for me so i thought i would share my 93 xe in the snow. Let me know if you would like them.

xd9-g19

Postby xd9-g19 » Mon May 11, 2009 4:29 pm

Im originally from Utah, but now im stationed in Texas and I miss the snow so much.

transplantMBA

Postby transplantMBA » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:29 pm

BS man the first pic is not the same as the bottom 2. You are a liar!

GOTGOO
Sponsored Member

Postby GOTGOO » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:48 am

Well if you could read the first one was a pic of somebody else's that he liked :roll: . Well its almost that time of year again can't wait for some more snow to play in! You'll have to get some new pics this year.

Return to “Photo Gallery”