Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Tillyboat

Postby Tillyboat » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:03 am

Hello everyone. Have a 2006 Pathfinder SE. Love it. Owned a Ford
Escape before this one and there is just no comparison.
I have had no problems with this vehicle, although the wife was backed into by another woman driver( :wink: ), and there is already a small ding on it. But that'll be taken care of shortly. It's an awesome vehicle. I have two young kids that fit nicely in the third row and a teen that sits in the middle row for trips.
My experience with the guy that sold it to me was brutal. He was lying through his teeth. I immediateyl told him that he was. After that he didn't try to rip me off. But I have been getting it serviced at another Nissan dealership which has been better.
Winter is tough up here, the snow is deep and I haven't been stuck. The 4wd mode is awesome, especially for the wife( :wink: ).
Anyways, everyone have a great day!

boogyman

Postby boogyman » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:52 am

Glad you are enjoying your Pathy. Maybe you need to get those sensors for the rear bumper. I think the rear video is counter productive. You should still use your mirrors, but little things, like a car in the way might be avoided with the beeps. :wink:

Welcome to the board. Hope you find it useful.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”