aftermarket bluetooth

Oh yeah, it's the geek bling with flashing lights, just can't get enough.

Moderator: volvite

path26

aftermarket bluetooth

Postby path26 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:00 pm

I just purchased my 2008 SE 2 weeks ago and just joined the site looking forward to having some fun with this thing.
I am looking for a bluetooth for my truck that can display the caller id on the 7in screen. If not from the aftermarket is there a way to retrofit the factory bluetooth maybe?

samiya

Postby samiya » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:11 pm

How do I bluetooth ringtones or upload ringtones to my alltel 700p palm treo? I just recently purchased an alltel palm treo 700p. I was wondering how I would upload ringtones, bluetooth them, etc. Do I need to buy a special program? Basically I want to be able to use ringtones besides the ones that are on my phone now. What do I need to do in order to be able to do this?
Last edited by samiya on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

boogyman

Postby boogyman » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:06 am

Well path26, since someone tried to high jack your post, I'll get it back on the subject. PAC audio has a kit HFKNI1, but I'm not sure how well it integrates with the system for a 2008. Here's the link. http://www.pac-audio.com/productDetails ... egoryID=25

The company has a good reputation and other products they make work with the Pathfinder. I'm sure you could integrate the factory in, but this is probably cheaper. I couldn't find anything on Courtesy, but didn't spend much time looking either.

Return to “NAV/GPS/Audio/Electronics”