Hi everyone...(sorta) new member first time post...

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

sbs0518

Hi everyone...(sorta) new member first time post...

Postby sbs0518 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:06 pm

This board was a real find. I've been checking out the Pathfinder info posted in the various areas. What a great resource for the Pathfinder newbie and pro alike.

We bought our Pathfinder on our 10th wedding anniversary in May. It wasn't a planned purchase really as we had been looking for a way to ditch our dying Caravan Sport for a long time but never really got off our duffs to make a serious effort at car shopping. I had already made up my mind that our next vehicle was going to be a SUV. However on this day, on the way to the beach, we decided to stop by the local Kia/Nissan dealer to checkout an 07 Sorrento. After my wife found it to be a little small, she spotted a Pathfinder on the Nissan side of the lot. It was an 05 Base model (as you can see by the pix), lease turn in that had low mileage and a few accessories. She loved it, and then after the test drive (or two :D ), I loved it and the rest is history. We drove off the lot that day and barely made our anniversary dinner. It was (NOT) hard leaving behind the caravan :shock: .

I was totally blown away by the Stillen SC install and test videos. Go figure, an SUV mixing it up with what are usually faster vehicles...I love it!

Thanks for having me and GO PATHFINDER....

RacerZX
Site Admin

Postby RacerZX » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:05 pm

Wow, what a purchase story! It's funny, my GF loves my Pathfinder too, and keeps on making noises about picking up a Frontieer for her self some day :wink:

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”