need help wiring the Pioneer 3200bt unit!!!

Oh yeah, it's the geek bling with flashing lights, just can't get enough.

Moderator: volvite

amanmith

need help wiring the Pioneer 3200bt unit!!!

Postby amanmith » Sun May 23, 2010 10:48 am

Okay so I just installed this unit and i'm now facing some problems. For one the parking brake wire is annoying the hell out of me. First off i dont know where to connect the stupid thing in the pathy. I tried to use a relay and a switch and nothing worked. I really want to be able to play videos while the vehicle is in motion and really need some help.

Thanks in advance

Gride

Re: need help wiring the Pioneer 3200bt unit!!!

Postby Gride » Mon May 24, 2010 6:19 pm

amanmith wrote:Okay so I just installed this unit and i'm now facing some problems. For one the parking brake wire is annoying the hell out of me. First off i dont know where to connect the stupid thing in the pathy. I tried to use a relay and a switch and nothing worked. I really want to be able to play videos while the vehicle is in motion and really need some help.

Thanks in advance
the parkin brake wire is rite above the parking brake perdal its green in color if you look u cant miss it

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Tue May 25, 2010 8:01 pm

go on youtube. i did my p3200 dvd bypass with the relay instructions on there. works perfectly fine, good luck...

GbayPathfinder

Postby GbayPathfinder » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:38 pm

Purchase a PAC tr-7 relay kit. Creates the parking brake signal and is programmable and only requires power and ground hookup and very simple programming.

Return to “NAV/GPS/Audio/Electronics”