NISMO wheels but why no mention of the path?

Anything relating to Wheels, Tires, and Brake options and upgrades...

Moderator: volvite

Fofiddy

NISMO wheels but why no mention of the path?

Postby Fofiddy » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:40 pm

http://www.mynismo.com/products/?id=5384#
No mention of the pathfinder... but they seem to all share the same factory wheels. The mention of non VDC models does raise a question or two. But of all the aftermarket wheels I've seen these seem to do the most for me.

ConstantNRG

Postby ConstantNRG » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:28 am

hmm, that is kind of curious. Im not 100% on this but i think that the offset on the frontier and xterra wheels is a little off from the pathfinder which would give it a different fitment. I dont know about the vdc part though. ill have to look into that one

SHAWNATGERBROCK

Postby SHAWNATGERBROCK » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:43 am

They should just bolt right on ..FYI they are they are built by Enkei .. .... I saw a set on e-bay a while back , and they were listed for the Pathfinders ....I dont know what the VDC would have to do with anything ....

Fofiddy

Postby Fofiddy » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:27 am

the SE offroad (X and Path) wheels are the Nismo Fronty Wheels. They are all interchangeable, thus my confusion. I wanted the SE off-road wheels but 18x8.5's might fill in the fenders all pretty like with an OME lift.
Plus I'm pretty Anti-chrome so the polished aluim is more my speed.

Fofiddy

Postby Fofiddy » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:03 am

NAKA thanks for the info, they look alot like the RT-6 wheels which come in a 18x8.5 (just like the Nismos) and a 6 on 114.3 bolt pattern. says they have a 0 offset vs the Path's +30mm (for 7-7.5" rims). For 155 a wheel it looks like a sweet deal. Anyone know the rules with offset? Sounds like these guys would fill in the flares or even pop out a smidge.... any chance of uneven bearing wear?

SHAWNATGERBROCK

Postby SHAWNATGERBROCK » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:59 am

Fofiddy wrote:NAKA thanks for the info, they look alot like the RT-6 wheels which come in a 18x8.5 (just like the Nismos) and a 6 on 114.3 bolt pattern. says they have a 0 offset vs the Path's +30mm (for 7-7.5" rims). For 155 a wheel it looks like a sweet deal. Anyone know the rules with offset? Sounds like these guys would fill in the flares or even pop out a smidge.... any chance of uneven bearing wear?
Yea, 0 offset would stick out a bit , wouldnt look to bad with a nice set of off road tires , but with street tread , it may look a little silly ....I was looking at the RT-S for a while , found a set in 17" ..but I went with the LE wheels instead .... You would have to test fit a 0 offset to see how it fit to be sure .... I wouldnt worry about wheel bearing issues ...guys put big tires/wheels on these and never have an issue ....

Return to “R51 Brakes, Tires, and Wheels”