The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Heading to Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Roaaad Trip!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Junior

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Heading to Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire Reply with quote

Anybody have any recommendations on must-see attractions, or must-drive 4x4 trails in the Vermont/Maine/New Hampshire areas?
HillbillyJake

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The wife and I just came back from there. we went up for the Sprint Cup race and spent the week. What do you like to do? if you like the woods you can head up north to the White Mountains. Mt. Washington is nice and you can drive up to the top. or if you like history we went to Boston and walked the freedom trail. There are tons of things to do.
Junior

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jake. Mt. Washington and Boston are already on our list of things to do. I figured we'd drive the coast from Boston up into Maine. Should be lots of scenic stuff too look at (and tasty seafood to eat).

My son and I want to get in some hiking and off-road fun as well.
We have 8 days to fill and will be camping along the way so we'll have lots of time to explore.

Just wondering if anyone had come across any 'you have to stop here!' types of places in their travels.

Thanks all
HillbillyJake

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to do some hiking then check out The Randolph Mountain Club. http://www.randolphmountainclub.org . These are trails near Mt. Washington. the wife and I hiked up Mt. Adams and spent the night at Craig camp. http://www.randolphmountainclub.org/aboutthermc/rmcmap.html . it was a great hike. when you get into northern New Hampshire there are tons of trails. also Portsmouth Nh is a nice little town.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Roaaad Trip!!! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: