Rausch Creek

Use that 4x4 switch on your Path and go get dirty!

Moderator: volvite

kperk

Rausch Creek

Postby kperk » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:32 pm

So I posted this first in the wrong spot, but I was just recently up to Rausch Creek Offroad Park in Tower City, PA. AWESOME! Wondering if anyone has been there and would want to get a group to go???

rragpaoa

Re: Rausch Creek

Postby rragpaoa » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:36 pm

kperk wrote:So I posted this first in the wrong spot, but I was just recently up to Rausch Creek Offroad Park in Tower City, PA. AWESOME! Wondering if anyone has been there and would want to get a group to go???
I would love to go if I was in the East Coast. It's hard enough to get a group here to go to places I want to go. I usually have to go with the Jeeps and the FJs, which I can hang with by the way, but it would be nice to see more Pathys out in the trail. IFS/IRS ... eh, hasn't stopped me yet.

richardekirby

Postby richardekirby » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:18 pm

rragpaoa wrote:
kperk wrote:So I posted this first in the wrong spot, but I was just recently up to Rausch Creek Offroad Park in Tower City, PA. AWESOME! Wondering if anyone has been there and would want to get a group to go???
I would love to go if I was in the East Coast. It's hard enough to get a group here to go to places I want to go. I usually have to go with the Jeeps and the FJs, which I can hang with by the way, but it would be nice to see more Pathys out in the trail. IFS/IRS ... eh, hasn't stopped me yet.
Yeah, same here. I bet there is some nice wheeling up there.

Did you get any video or pics?

rragpaoa

Postby rragpaoa » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:15 am

richardekirby wrote: Yeah, same here. I bet there is some nice wheeling up there.

I've been lagging on the trip pics. Have been posting mostly my build out of my rig. I'll get them out soon.

Anyway, if you ever make it out here in the West Coast or even Colorado/AZ, let me know. I'll wheel with ya.

pawjr74

Postby pawjr74 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:59 pm

rragpaoa wrote:
richardekirby wrote: Yeah, same here. I bet there is some nice wheeling up there.

I've been lagging on the trip pics. Have been posting mostly my build out of my rig. I'll get them out soon.

Anyway, if you ever make it out here in the West Coast or even Colorado/AZ, let me know. I'll wheel with ya.
Where do you wheel in AZ?

standog

Postby standog » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:26 pm

Been there in my xterra for the east coast xterra challenge and the place is awsome. I will need to build the pathy up before attempting anything there.

Return to “Offroad Adventures”