New guy from down under

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Ben H Aussie

New guy from down under

Postby Ben H Aussie » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:34 am

Hi all,
Ben here from Sydney Australia.
I am a member of the Pathfinder club of Australia and I thought that I would pop my head here and say hello also.
I have a 2006 TD Ti in Black and I love it. Its 12 months old now and has 40000 kms on it.
My previous ride was a 2004 3.0 TD Nissan Patrol.
Off the showroom floor I got the Nissan steel bullbar, 12,000lbs winch, Nissan tow bar, IPF 900 lights, Nissan snorkel and a Uniden 015SX UHF radio with a GME 4705 ariel.
There are no major mods to the Pathie other than some Mickey T tyres and some bash plates underneath. I would like a lift kit but that is on plan for the future.
Thanks, Ben.

boogyman

Postby boogyman » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:21 am

Very cool setup. You got almost everything out of the box. I like the bumper with the winch. The snorkel would actually come in handy in the cranberry bogs of Jersey. Here is a caption for the patrol stuck in the sand, "Dad I think we are really stuck!"

RacerZX
Site Admin

Postby RacerZX » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:01 am

Amazing how Nissan sells all that stuff directly down there. Up here they don't do that even for the XTerra, let alone our Pathfinders. Very nice rig, and fantastic pics.

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:06 am

Welcome, Ben!

Thanks for the pics, and thanks for pissing me off toward Nissan for NOT having ANY flavor of diesel here in the US. I'm a member of PCOA as well, and it just kills me seeing all the diesel options, as well as all the great aftermarket goodies.

As to your comment about getting a lift in the future, have you decided on which one you will get?

Ben H Aussie

Postby Ben H Aussie » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:00 am

Hi NVSteve,
Not sure which one as yet, have to get it passed by the fun police first.....
I will get one though, its just a matter ot timing.
thanks, Ben.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”