We love our New 06 Pathfinder!

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

lacajun2006

We love our New 06 Pathfinder!

Postby lacajun2006 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:29 pm

Thanks for creating a site specific to the Pathfinder. We purchased a 06 SE with comfort package on 6/23 and absolutely love it. Since this is our first path, I was looking for a forum to read what other owners have to say in general and any thoughts they would like to share about Nissan's extended warranty.

We haven't purchased an extended warranty, however, want to make a decision prior to 3000 miles..apparently after 3000 mi, the warranty would be treated as a used vehicle. Also, if anyone would like to share what they paid for their warranty that would be helpful with negotiating with our local dealer. Our previous vehicle was a Honda Odyssey and when we purchased the warranty we saved over a $1000 with the assistant of the Odyssey owners forum.

Thanks,
Sandy

me&pathy

Postby me&pathy » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:58 am

i did the extended warenty u should do it it includes a rental car if it ever ends up in the shop if i do remember its 100,000 miles before it expires im happy i did it i have had some problems with mine but its all taken care of

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”