SLR Camera equipment

Anything and everything else

Moderator: volvite

taz

SLR Camera equipment

Postby taz » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm

Thinking of selling my SLR, just checking if there is any interest. Everything is in mint condition, no scratches and never been dropped.

Olympus e-420 SLR body
upgraded 14-54mm lens ( f2.8-3.5)
upgraded 18-180mm zoom lens
FL36 flash
Olympus wireless remote
Lexar pro UDMA 4gb 300x CF card
2gb Olympus XD card

looking for around $1150. I have most all receipts showing purchase values near $2000 for everything listed, will consider parting

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Re: SLR Camera equipment

Postby NVSteve » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:50 pm

taz wrote:Thinking of selling my SLR, just checking if there is any interest. Everything is in mint condition, no scratches and never been dropped.

Olympus e-420 SLR body
upgraded 14-54mm lens ( f2.8-3.5)
upgraded 18-180mm zoom lens
FL36 flash
Olympus wireless remote
Lexar pro UDMA 4gb 300x CF card
2gb Olympus XD card

looking for around $1150. I have most all receipts showing purchase values near $2000 for everything listed, will consider parting
Have you considered Ebay? About half, or more, of the items you listed could be sold individually. I only mention this because I shoot with an Olympus & have sold a fair share of items using Ebay. The thing with Olympus, more so now than ever, is that people who are buying Olympus anything are current Olympus users themselves. So, it would make more sense to list each item individually as most people will already own a portion of your package. I know of people who have mentioned wanting to get a 2nd body for backup, and I know you can sell the rest easily enough. I just don't know what the going rates are at this point. I'd say click on a number of different auctions that include your equipment and watch them to get an idea of the final sales price.

The only thing I'd bundle together would be the body and memory, mostly because you won't get anything for the memory alone, but it would be a minor perceived value if bundled with a body. If you decide to go the one piece at a time route, let me know. I might be interested in your flash. I'm still raging within myself whether or not to stick with Olympus or just dump it altogether since the company has pretty much written itself out of the game.

Return to “Classifieds for Non-Pathfinder”