The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
POTM DECEMBER 2010 - last month of the year!
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Pathfinder Of The Month contest.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

POTM December 2010
IcedTeasley
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
andycyo
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
richardekirby
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
mobilbo
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

Author Message
NVRDONE



Joined: 07 May 2008
Posts: 159
Location: seattle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So can any one tell me what wheel / tire combo richardekirby is running on the white pathfinder ??
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
richardekirby



Joined: 09 May 2010
Posts: 233
Location: Garland, TX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NVRDONE wrote:
So can any one tell me what wheel / tire combo richardekirby is running on the white pathfinder ??


The wheels are American Racing Trench style 16x8 with 285/ 75-16 Bridgestone Dueler Revo A/T tires.

Oh yeah, Congrats to Andycyo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pathfinder101



Joined: 16 Feb 2011
Posts: 53
Location: Clearwater FL

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

richardekirby wrote:
NVRDONE wrote:
So can any one tell me what wheel / tire combo richardekirby is running on the white pathfinder ??


The wheels are American Racing Trench style 16x8 with 285/ 75-16 Bridgestone Dueler Revo A/T tires.

Oh yeah, Congrats to Andycyo.


Where any mods done to run that tire set up ? love the way it looks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
richardekirby



Joined: 09 May 2010
Posts: 233
Location: Garland, TX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pathfinder101 wrote:
richardekirby wrote:
NVRDONE wrote:
So can any one tell me what wheel / tire combo richardekirby is running on the white pathfinder ??


The wheels are American Racing Trench style 16x8 with 285/ 75-16 Bridgestone Dueler Revo A/T tires.

Oh yeah, Congrats to Andycyo.


Where any mods done to run that tire set up ? love the way it looks


Thanks.

No mods. They do rub a little during turns. Also, I have not run new tires with this setup. I bought the Revo ATs with about 50% tread left on them. With new tread, they would have rubbed more than I would have liked. I do plan on lifting it soon, so that should take care of rubbing when I get new off-road tires.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Pathfinder Of The Month contest. All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group