About to perform a resurrection.

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

QuietMan

About to perform a resurrection.

Postby QuietMan » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:32 pm

Greetings, all.

I will be reassuming custody, shortly, of a 1997 Nissan Pathfinder that is dieing and in need of a resurrection. I gave it to my ex 6 years ago for her to use, and she didn't give it the TLC that it deserved. Now it needs her timing belt replaced and some serious front end work.

With only 120K miles on her, the ex was going to send her to the grave... until I decided to come to her (the Pathfinder, of course) rescue and give her the TLC that she deserves.

Everyone deserves some TLC in their lives before they call it quits.

I've learned the benefits of learning from other owners of the wheels I've owned a long time ago. So I susbcribed to this board so that I can give my new/old lady the love that she deserves.

Thanks for giving me that privilege.

QM

P.S. Any owners in Vegas?

boogyman

Postby boogyman » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:15 am

Welcome to the board. I hope you can give the TLC she deserves. Some people just don't take care of things. Of course they are the same people that wonder why you care so much, until they have a dead vehicle on their hands. Good luck bringing her back from the ICU.

QuietMan

Thank you.

Postby QuietMan » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:18 am

I appreciate that.

:D

QM

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”