My new Toys...

Oh yeah, it's the geek bling with flashing lights, just can't get enough.

Moderator: volvite

ArmyPathfinder

Postby ArmyPathfinder » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:07 am

Memphis wrote:
ArmyPathfinder wrote:
JAHBLESSINGS wrote:i like the setup. wheres the tv for the kid?
im gonna swap out the front headrests with the headrests with tv's on them...gonna look tight...

I need everyone's opinions!!!
the 20" Armada rims or the Infitti version of the Armada, those rims on my pathy...what do ya'll think? would it fit? please give me some details!!!

They wont fit.. The pathfinder and the Armada have two different bolt patterns.
awww thats super gay...oh well, i guess id have to look for after market ones...

Memphis

Postby Memphis » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:01 am

sorry to burst your bubble lol... but ya,, our bolt pattern is a weird one and there isnt as many rim styles out there like there are for other vehicles.. Make sure you do a good long search for your wheels and get the right ones.. Theres alot of websites that are misleading and tell you a certain rim will fit when in fact it wont cuz they are refering to the Armada Pathfinder and not just the Pathfinder.

ArmyPathfinder

Postby ArmyPathfinder » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:56 am

Memphis wrote:sorry to burst your bubble lol... but ya,, our bolt pattern is a weird one and there isnt as many rim styles out there like there are for other vehicles.. Make sure you do a good long search for your wheels and get the right ones.. Theres alot of websites that are misleading and tell you a certain rim will fit when in fact it wont cuz they are refering to the Armada Pathfinder and not just the Pathfinder.
what do you think about these? I am really not in the off roading scene or else i woulda gotten big tires and off road rims...my theme is black and red so these rims are really nice, forged also so they're tough!

mar1
Sponsored Member

Postby mar1 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:43 am

first one but not in yellow

ArmyPathfinder

Postby ArmyPathfinder » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:13 pm

mar1 wrote:first one but not in yellow
yeap i know!...how do you get sponsored?

Memphis

Postby Memphis » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:01 pm

just remember when your searching for wheels.. you need to be looking for this bolt pattern: 6 lug 4.5 inch or 114.3mm Medium Offset

unless those wheels you just posted come in a 6 lug 4.5 inch or 114.3mm Medium Offset, they wont work.

Return to “NAV/GPS/Audio/Electronics”