Hello! Looking for some safety!!!

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

sandy_guido

Hello! Looking for some safety!!!

Postby sandy_guido » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:31 pm

Hi!! I'm wondering if anyone knows about a cover that's made for the "trunk", it helps hiding the stuff you carry there.. I have to take my luggage with me for work all the time and I wanted to find out the name of the cover so I can buy one!! Thanks for the info!!!

Good rides for all of you!

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Re: Hello! Looking for some safety!!!

Postby NVSteve » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:30 pm

sandy_guido wrote:Hi!! I'm wondering if anyone knows about a cover that's made for the "trunk", it helps hiding the stuff you carry there.. I have to take my luggage with me for work all the time and I wanted to find out the name of the cover so I can buy one!! Thanks for the info!!!

Good rides for all of you!
Ah, the infamous & elusive cargo cover. There are some options out there, none of which are cheap. Someone said there is one available here in the US, but I can't remember which thread it was in, or what the details were. I've been looking for one since I've owned my PF as well. I'm sure someone will chime in with some answers.

Welcome to the forum!

boogyman

Postby boogyman » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:02 am

The cover is in the Australian parts catalog. I don't know if they have added it to the American or Canadian catalog. I'm sure the dealer could get the part if they wanted to help, they just tend to be lazy.

Danguy426

Postby Danguy426 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:47 am

I was actually looking to get one too for my PF as well. Does anyone know if the ones from the Xterra fits into the PF?

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:22 am

Danguy426 wrote:I was actually looking to get one too for my PF as well. Does anyone know if the ones from the Xterra fits into the PF?
No. Someone on another forum tried that. I sure wish it were that simple.

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:25 am

boogyman wrote:The cover is in the Australian parts catalog. I don't know if they have added it to the American or Canadian catalog. I'm sure the dealer could get the part if they wanted to help, they just tend to be lazy.
That's the one that is the tri-fold hard cover, right? I swear someone on this forum claimed to have the US part number for the US cover, which does not exist when speaking to anyone from Nissan. Guess I'll have to go thread digging.

I can't remember the specifics on the model from Oz, but I thought it was similar to the European one, which will not work on ours because of missing parts not included on ours. I had a pretty lengthy chat, through numerous emails, with a parts manager in England. I sent him photos and everything, but the end result was that it would not work on the US models.

Brit

Postby Brit » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:35 am

Is this the post you're looking for ??

http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic. ... ight=#1925

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:58 am

Brit wrote:Is this the post you're looking for ??

http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic. ... ight=#1925
Thanks, Brit. That's the one. I'll have to look on the Nissan site and see if they maybe have this as an option for the '08 models. I'm also going to bump the other thread & see if we can get some more responses.

Brit

Postby Brit » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:03 am

No worries.
Just heard the weather forecast, Snow tomorrow, excellent ! If I get out in the Pathfinder and have some fun I'll post up some picture's, here's hoping....

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”