Southern New Jersey Nissan Dealers

Discuss your dealer buying and servicing experiences here. And just the facts mam, let's keep the libel to a minimum please.

Moderator: volvite

blink32
Sponsored Member

Southern New Jersey Nissan Dealers

Postby blink32 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:03 am

Woodbury Nissan, Woodbury, NJ
Extremely high pressure. Refused to take no for an answer. Tried relentlessly to get me to take a pathfinder home for an entire weekend with "no obligation". Seemed too good to be true so I attempted to politely pass for 15 minutes. Vehicle had already been demo'd at home as it had over 250 miles on the "brand new" vehicle. Salesman and managers definitely were not on the same page on pricing. I'm quoted XX price by salesman as the absolute bottom bottom price, etc. Then as I'm walking out and the salesman disappears for a card the manager tells me a number an additional 1500 lower than "absolute bottom" if I wait till monday. And some how I can save an additional 500 if I take it home for the weekend. Seems like a very shady place and I'll never go there.

Classic Nissan, Mt Holly, NJ
Seems like an alright place. The salesmen were friendly and helpful. Has a reputation of being "ghetto" but thier initial price offering was very aggressive @ 400 below invoice with no haggling at that point. Elected not to go with them based on location.

Cherry Hill Nissan, Cherry Hill, NJ
Spend too much $$$$ dumb stuff like flowers for every woman who comes in but overall a resonable experience. Had to get competing quotes and haggle to "play the pricing game" but wasn't overly difficult. I ended up buying from this dealership.

Return to “Praise or Postal?”