The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Gorman Trip!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Roaaad Trip!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
s2_Pathy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:58 pm    Post subject: Gorman Trip!!!!! Reply with quote

Yesssssss!!!! Me and all myjeep buddys finally scheduled another trip to Gorman, last tyme i went was my 1st time there and my 1st time off roading, and still got some pretty good footage so this sunday now with the experenced ive gained over the last month imma take some more footage n make it way more interesting! Cant wait ill upload the vids on monday!! Smile
volvite
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey. Did you ever get around to uploading the pics and videos from your trip? Sure like to see some.
What did you do to your Pathfinder thread:http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?p=71760#71760
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Roaaad Trip!!! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: