The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
One vote for Zaino!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Detailing Details
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jasunderland

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NVSteve wrote:
I ordered up the Ultima products, so I'll post back whenever I get around to applying the stuff. I've found a few Brits on other forums who swear by the stuff, and that's coming from overly anal people who wash their cars every week, wax every month & probably don't drive in inclement weather at all. We'll see...I may have just ordered snake oil.

Did the mail never come?
NVSteve
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasunderland wrote:
Did the mail never come?

http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?t=1412
cajunj

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have used Zaino since 2003 on four different vehicles and four different colors and it is the best I have ever used in my fifty years of owning and detailing vehicles.
Jesse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zaino is amazing. Not even a comparison between it and Mothers. I use their leather & vinyl cleaner in my other car and absolutely love it.
sunpro2010

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:19 pm    Post subject: Zaino Reply with quote

I have been detailing since i was 16 and now 35. I have used almost every wax/polish out there. From cheap to very expensive and i have to say that Zaino is hands down the longest lasting and best looking. I will admit that the first application does take a while if done correctly! But results speak for themselves. I do my Pathy and all my vehicles 2 times a year with 3 coats of Z2 with the flash cure. The more you put on the longer it will last, but only 3 per day.

Here is some food for thought. When wax is applied to you car you think that you are getting protection, but from what, dirt, uv rays, water marks? Sure it looks good and the car is shiny, but as the car sets in the sun the wax softens, thereby letting dirts/dust stick to it. Then you park in the garage or it gets dark and the wax hardens back up with the dirt/dust still in it. Now you pull it out to wash it, oops you are rubbing all that fine dust into the clear of your car. Now you have what we call spider webbing.
Think about it!

So my advise is to never use a wax, always use a polimer polish that bonds with the clear.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Detailing Details All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: