Any interest? 2007 Pathfinder LE 2WD - assume NMAC lease:

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

hpc3

Any interest? 2007 Pathfinder LE 2WD - assume NMAC lease:

Postby hpc3 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:11 am

I really hate doing this but our Pathfinder is not working out as a primary family car. We leased this one having come from a Nissan Quest prior and the wife and kids would all prefer another van unforunately for me, likely going back to one.

Ours is Silverton Blue with Tan(unsure if its Cafe, think this color was something else in '07) and has every option minus Nav. Also I've added splash guards, the rear storage bin with pop-up partition, and the Nissan iPod gateway which will go with the truck but were not in the lease(~$500 of cash additions). Also have 3 sets of headphones included as well(3 kids). The truck is clean as new.

Full disclamer - one accident. The wife was hit in the drivers door by a Saturn 4-door on Dec 7th 2007 in which the curtain and side-seat airbags deployed. The drivers door and running board were replaced during the repair and the truck is like new again. Can't tell there was an accident however I don't want any suprises for anyone that may be interested. This was unfortunate to say the least as I had planned on listing it in January - has delayed me a little obviously. I still plan on putting it up on LeaseTrader as well as some other sites at the end of the month. Wanted to list here first to see if there was interest before I had to pay fees on those.

Lease details - Lease is a Nissan contract for 39mos, 1K mi month, titled in May of 2007. Current mileage is 8,800 at 10mos into the 39mos. We put security deposit(refundable) and purchased the Nissan Care program(free service, transferrable) for the term of the lease up front. Payment is $515/mo. I'll send/fax lease details and VIN information to seriously-interested parties. Ideally I'd like someone to assume the lease outright and can assist where necessary. Lease transfer and title fees are to be paid by purchasing party. No other funds needed. I will consider removing the extras that helps balance the aquisition.

I really enjoy this truck... will be sad to let it go. Please email if there are questions and/or interest. Thanks Hal Connelly, Rock Hill SC.

[email protected]

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”