Brown's Sterling Nissan/Victory Nissan in Chantilly

Discuss your dealer buying and servicing experiences here. And just the facts mam, let's keep the libel to a minimum please.

Moderator: volvite

WhackMaster719

Brown's Sterling Nissan/Victory Nissan in Chantilly

Postby WhackMaster719 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:21 am

Well, these are basically the two big dealers in my area and they are night and day. I would avoid Brown's Nissan for both purchase and repairs. I bought my 06' Pathy from them in Dec. of 05 and they made the experience very taxing (even had my own financing through a credit union). Several days after buying the truck they called to inform me that they "lost" the check for it... When I told them it was their problem, they called me back to say the found it on the owners desk. I have taken my truck there several times for service and each time had problems. Most times they don't do everything that you ask them to and one time they even lost my truck... I checked in the with service manager, went over what they were going to do and left. When I called the dealer at 5pm that evening cause I hadn't heard from them, they didn't even remember having my truck and had to "go look for it". I will never use Brown's again!!!!

Victory Nissan on the other hand is a welcome change. After everything I had gone through with Brown's, it was nice to find a place that did things right! They have a huge repair facility with a nice automatic door that opens when you pull up so you can get out of the car inside in bad weather (really helpful if you have small children). Friendly staff and they even washed and waxed the truck before I picked it up! I will be buying my next Nissan from Victory and I suggest you do to if you are in NoVa.

Suliman

Postby Suliman » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:21 pm

Yep. Browns is horrid. I used the Mazda stealership in Fairfax, bad bad bad service dept. Tried using the Nissan shops, pretty much all were a$$hats. Which Browns you hit up?

Where's Victory Nissan? I just moved away, but I'll be moving back in a few years, so it'll be good to know.

FindyourPath

Postby FindyourPath » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:03 am

Good and Bad.

I went to my local dealer for an oil change and rotation.

The service guy told me he tech said that "the tires dont look like they need rotation". I told him i don't care what your dumb ass tech says. Just rotate them!

Are you kidding me???

On a positive note, i got a free battery and the tech actually wrote down all the radio pre-sets and reprogrammed them (forgot to do the clock).

Return to “Praise or Postal?”