The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
NEXT GENERATION PATHFINDER TEASER
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R52 Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gond34

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not liking it at all... I'd get laughed at pulling up to a job site in that thing. While I'm sure it'll be a great UAV (urban assault vehicle), it's just not rugged enough looking for me... Sad Oh well... I guess it's the XTerra or a Jeep for me next!
07 Pathfinder SE 4x4, Majestic Blue Metallic, 265/75/16 Wrangler DuraTracs, Volant CAI, AirLift 1000, JET MAF, Pioneer AVH-P3300BT head unit w/ DVD bypass, Infinity Kappa speakers, 10" Kicker Solo-Baric L3
Theeflash

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would've bought a Murano if I wanted to hand in my man card. Looks like the last pathy I ever buy will be a loaded 2012 LE (probably my next vehicle anyways)
ibwahooka

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have to agree that the backend looks to much like the Murano. Now, if they could have taken the concept frontend and left the old backend, I could go for that. Looks like they are trying to bridge that luxury SUV/Crossover Infinity/Nissan gap and really appeal to soccer moms again.

Some of the interior features I could go for: DVD on the headrest, dual panoramic sunroof, and the pushbutton start. It has the same pushbutton as the Altima/Maxima. Plus the current DVD system when it's down completely dominates the rear window. I don't mind the current keyless system for the 2011s, but it can be kind of a pain.

I'm not too sure about the CVT on an SUV. I had it in my Altima and it was beautiful, but I remember the guys at the dealership telling me to never haul that much with it, because it puts a real strain on the transmission. It is a very smooth transmission though. I would agree that if I did get a new Pathfinder, it would have to be a V8 just to get a standard transmission.

I will have to see what the final design will be before I make up my mind. I don't do too much offroading with my current Pathfinder, but I do haul a lot with it.
2011 Pathfinder: Oh yeah!
daisy212

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate the look of the new pathfinder. I love my pathfinder on number 2 thinking about trading for another but there is no way I would trade for one of the 2013. I think the 2013 version may hit nisson in the pocket book. Just so disappointed in Nissons decision to do this . The pathfinder is a beast in its own right. Style on the road and performance off the road.
thepoPEye

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This new vehicle makes me sick. I already voiced my opinion to Nissan that it looks like a van missing the signature rear door handle and my R50 gets crap gas millage and I don't care cuz I love it. I can't afford gas but I still don't care lol.maybe i'm an ass
IcedTeasley

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sucks that Nissan spends their RnD dollars on a completely new, niche vehicle like the Juke when they could have just made a new and better Pathfinder and then enlarged the Murano to keep both sides of the SUV-CUV war happy. Those vehicles put Nissan back in the SUV and CUV game. Bummed. I prefer the chiseled jaw of the R51.
'06 SE Leather: PRG Radflo 2.0 Extended-Travel Front Coilovers + PRG UCAs, PRG Radflo 2.0 Rear Emulsion Shocks w/ OME 609 (Medium) springs, Airlift 1000, Skid Row Skid Plates, Nissan Factory Gas Tank Skid, Garvin Industries Wilderness Rack Sport Series Track Rack, BFG TA KO2s 285/75 R16 33s!!!, ATE Slotted Front Rotors w/ Hawk HP pads and ATE Standard Rotors w/ Akebono Ceramic pads - Wanting to spend $$ on lighting upgrades next
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R52 Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: