The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
February 2012 POTM

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Pathfinder Of The Month contest.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

February 2012 Pathfinder of the Month
disallow
19%
 19%  [ 5 ]
mtcoastie
38%
 38%  [ 10 ]
xd9-g19
34%
 34%  [ 9 ]
RacerZx
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 26

volvite
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:03 am    Post subject: February 2012 POTM Reply with quote

ALL,

Please post here who you would like to nominate for the February 2012 Pathfinder of the Month. Please post pictures and their correct forum name. Nominations will be allowed up through 15 February 2012 which at that time all nominations will stop and voting will begin. Good luck to all. Very Happy
What did you do to your Pathfinder thread:http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?p=71760#71760

Last edited by volvite on Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
volvite
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to nominate "disallow". He's from Winnipeg Canada. He's been a vital member to this forum providing lots of technical and 1st had knowledge about the R51 Pathfinders.

What did you do to your Pathfinder thread:http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?p=71760#71760
volvite
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another nomination was by asgard. He posted on a thread nominating "mtcoastie". mtcoastie is a new member, currently sitting at 5 posts and is from Tampa Bay FL. He's made a big hit with his 5 inch calmini lift.

hfrez

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I nominate xd9-g19

http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?t=2702&sid=bf41e7a1d53d574e255f22986605ba93
2011 SV, K&N FIPK, Bully Dog GT, 7 PIN Hitch conversion, Electronic Trailer Break, AirLift 1000; Pennzoil Platnum Full Synthetic 5W-30 & K&N Oil Filter, Bull Bar w/ Hella 500 driving lights, Parrot Bluetooth CK3000, JBL Speaker Swap, Front End Camber Bolts.

2006 Toyota Matrix XR
2008 Suzuki R109RT

DIRTFT - Do It Right The First Time.
disallow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spot the dog.... Smile

volvite wrote:
I'm going to nominate "disallow". He's from Winnipeg Canada. He's been a vital member to this forum providing lots of technical and 1st had knowledge about the R51 Pathfinders.

'05 Pathfinder SE Premium 4x4 - 315000kms (195000mi) - weekend warrior, Cortex Superchips on 87 Octane Tune, K&N filtercharger, Airlift 1000, Prodigy Brake controller, 7 pin trailer hookup, Prostart Remote Starter, Bilstein 4600 rear shocks, Cooper Discoverer ATw P265/70/16
volvite
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice,

Bottom right with the scary white eyes.
hfrez

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found the dog. He is posing on the lower right with twinkly (red) eyes.

RacerZx with his new ride and new tires. Just upgraded to an 08 LE with the V8. Also had the OEM tires replaced with BFG AT KOs in 285/65-18.

Stock LE V8

The Change

The NEW

http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?t=6624&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
2011 SV, K&N FIPK, Bully Dog GT, 7 PIN Hitch conversion, Electronic Trailer Break, AirLift 1000; Pennzoil Platnum Full Synthetic 5W-30 & K&N Oil Filter, Bull Bar w/ Hella 500 driving lights, Parrot Bluetooth CK3000, JBL Speaker Swap, Front End Camber Bolts.

2006 Toyota Matrix XR
2008 Suzuki R109RT

DIRTFT - Do It Right The First Time.
asgard

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a fellow Canuk I do not disagree with the selection of disallow, but as this is POTM and not member of the month should we not start a second poll with that as a title.
it can be voted on the same and members could put forward members who have been outstanding in technical support of just informative in that month.
There would therefore be POTM - vehicle based - look , mods etc

PMOM - outstanding member - tech, info, deals whatever you think was very valuable.
Of course we might not have a PMOM every month - I will suggest the first one is disallow for exactly the reason you gave volvite.

just a thought no disrespect intended.
volvite
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asgard wrote:
As a fellow Canuk I do not disagree with the selection of disallow, but as this is POTM and not member of the month should we not start a second poll with that as a title.
it can be voted on the same and members could put forward members who have been outstanding in technical support of just informative in that month.
There would therefore be POTM - vehicle based - look , mods etc

PMOM - outstanding member - tech, info, deals whatever you think was very valuable.
Of course we might not have a PMOM every month - I will suggest the first one is disallow for exactly the reason you gave volvite.

just a thought no disrespect intended.

Not a bad idea, but I think it would be hard to generate enough forum support for two different "awards." I think POTM should be for both those who have done modifications with their Pathfinder and also show forum support by offering their knowledge about parts, How-tos etc to other forum members. If there is enough support I'll make two awards, but until then I think one will be sufficient.
RacerZX
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dudes, don't vote for me, I'm not done putting toys on it nor have any pretty pictures Razz
NVSteve
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

volvite wrote:

Not a bad idea, but I think it would be hard to generate enough forum support for two different "awards." I think POTM should be for both those who have done modifications with their Pathfinder and also show forum support by offering their knowledge about parts, How-tos etc to other forum members. If there is enough support I'll make two awards, but until then I think one will be sufficient.

I'm not sure if the forum is using specific software and/or web template as-is, or if it is using something that can be altered. One of the things I see on many forums, right under the user name on each post, is a "thanked 23 times," or respect points, karma, etc. That would take care of the request & would be a good visual indicator as to who provides the juciest info, gossip or whatever.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Pathfinder Of The Month contest. All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: