The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Wet paint!?! Cleaner & Polisher

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Detailing Details
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kami

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:48 pm    Post subject: Wet paint!?! Cleaner & Polisher Reply with quote

Hi evryone,

Anyone use the product, Wet Paint? Please let me know if it really works.....as it cleans and polishes at the same time. not sure how that makes sense lol.

webpage:
http://www.wetpaintglaze.com/index.html

Thanks

Kami.
PICS: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3865318
john12121

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No personal experience.. I read about this product on one of the forums and it's very nice. Yes it is a one step glaze product that cleans and shines simultaneously which can be used on glass and plastic. This website also sounds like it..
volvite
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not used that product before. I have used the meguiers Cleaner wax before and it works great. Basically you wash your car like normal and then this cleaner wax kind of picks up where just a normal wash leaves off.
What did you do to your Pathfinder thread:http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?p=71760#71760
Mr Mayor

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

X2 On Mequair's...

Kami, what's with the neon in yer avatar?? That your's?

MM

OLD '08 Path SE V6
Stillen intake, Airbag 1000, Twin hella horns, hardwired radar, front tow hitch.

NEW '13 Path SL V6
MirrorTap/Blendmount Hardwire Radar. Future= chrome deletion if possible. 3M Stone tint, clear 3M bra, darker shaded windshield top.
am-radio

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Great product Reply with quote

This is my first post here. I'm looking at an 06 - 08 PF LE.
About Wet Paint Glaze. This stuff is amazing. I buy it by the case now. There is a thread on driveaccord.net that is 6 1/2 years old and is on page 77 now. Take a look at it. It does an amazing job to new and old sun faded and neglected paint. You find a better or simpler product to detail your car. I'm still amazed with how great this product is. I can do my entire car in about 30 minutes.

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3705
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Detailing Details All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: