**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

Brit

UK Limited Edition

Postby Brit » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:37 am

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:10 am

Not sure what's so unique about the Mammoth edition? As to the rear (optional) hitch mount bike carrier, are those brake lights attached to it? For a moment, it looked like an illusion, or at least that I had lost my 2D depth perception.

Brit

Postby Brit » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:22 am

We don't usually get the option of a Bose 10 speaker system over here, and if you have the DVD player as an option it's about an extra $2400 ! :shock: So on the face of it, it's not bad value (over here at least). Yep, those are brake lights and indicators on the bike rack. All of the other stuff is pretty standard.

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:45 am

Brit wrote:We don't usually get the option of a Bose 10 speaker system over here, and if you have the DVD player as an option it's about an extra $2400 ! :shock: So on the face of it, it's not bad value (over here at least). Yep, those are brake lights and indicators on the bike rack. All of the other stuff is pretty standard.
Not sure if you are missing out by not normally having Bose. I like mine, which is a first for me. I used to run out and buy new stereo equipment whenever I got I new vehicle, but not this time. The Bose actually works well enough, and at the volume levels I want. I'd like some more bass out of the sub, but that's about it. I'm blaming my liking it on age, otherwise I'd never own anything from Bose.

I'd gladly trade my Bose for a diesel engine. Any takers?

Brit

Postby Brit » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:57 am

The stock speakers aren't too bad (6 of them, no sub) but the diesel is even better ! :lol:
Mind you, after trading up from a Defender a vinyl turntable in there could have been considered a audio upgrade :wink:

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:05 pm

How I miss the days of popping an 8 track in on my VW Thing. :wink:

The one thing I like about the Bose & all the little speakers is how well it plays movies that I convert from DVD to mp3 for longer roadtrips. Sound quality is great.

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”