The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
XTP Intake manifold spacer (IMS) F/S!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
highaltitude

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes in stock. Use appropriate Group Buy button at bottom of the page --> http://extremetruckperformance.com/?page_id=6
2006 Frontier CC 4x4 LE NISMO SPORT Stormgray - Airaid Quickfit w/AEM dry filter, XTP I.M.S., Magnaflow Y-pipe, SuperChips Cortex, hood guard, PIAA Xtreme White Plus, Black Bullet BullBar, Hella Black Magic 500's, Billet Grill, Pioneer F700BT Navi, PRG Advanced 4x4 lift, American Outlaw Buckshot wheels, Nitto Terra-Grappler ATs. http://extremetruckperformance.com/
turbo4wd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done.

Awesome, thanks - look forward to receiving it and installing it.
highaltitude

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it! Sent you a couple emails to your Paypal email. Great mod! You will be happy!
2006 Frontier CC 4x4 LE NISMO SPORT Stormgray - Airaid Quickfit w/AEM dry filter, XTP I.M.S., Magnaflow Y-pipe, SuperChips Cortex, hood guard, PIAA Xtreme White Plus, Black Bullet BullBar, Hella Black Magic 500's, Billet Grill, Pioneer F700BT Navi, PRG Advanced 4x4 lift, American Outlaw Buckshot wheels, Nitto Terra-Grappler ATs. http://extremetruckperformance.com/
semaj

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered mine tonight, billet silver Group Buy Canada price Smile

James
highaltitude

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it thanks! Sent you an email with install info, lmk if you dont get it.
turbo4wd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So just curious.. but when should i be expecting this thing to arrive? I thought you had a blue one in stock ready to ship? At least thats what your email said..
highaltitude

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should certainly have arrived a while ago. I am sorry on the wait. I dont frequent this forum often. I recently bought a house and moved, my CNC guy had a machine go down, I had over a couple dozen orders and I was out of town a whole bunch for work. Though, through it all the IMS proves to be a great product! I have more ready to ship, I am sorry turbo on the wait.

smj999smj

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been seriously considering purchasing the spacer. One thing I've been wondering about on my '06 Pathy is there's a support bracket on the right side between the upper plenum and the cylinder head. I would have to assume that the installation of the spacer would cause the bolt holes at the top of the bracket to no longer line-up with the upper plenum. If my thinking is correct, how have those who installed the spacer addressed this issue?
highaltitude

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smj999smj wrote:
I've been seriously considering purchasing the spacer. One thing I've been wondering about on my '06 Pathy is there's a support bracket on the right side between the upper plenum and the cylinder head. I would have to assume that the installation of the spacer would cause the bolt holes at the top of the bracket to no longer line-up with the upper plenum. If my thinking is correct, how have those who installed the spacer addressed this issue?

Those bolts are no problem after install. They go back into the same holes, only they pinch the bracket above the holes. I have had mine this way for over 5 years and they have never come loose. See pics.

highaltitude

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Available still! More power, torque and if you drive consciously more mpg!
Touchdown

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can this be coupled with a TB spacer or do they essentially do the same thing?
Bilstein Front Adjustable Shocks w/HD OME Springs, PRG Long Travel UCA's, PRG Radflo 2.0 Rear Emulsion Shocks w/HD OME Rear Springs, 3" Body Lift, Custom Rear Bumper w/Tire Carrier, K&N Intake, Skid Row & Asfir Skid Plates, Airlift 1000, SS Brake Lines, Yellow Top Optima Battery, 17x9 KMC Wheels, 35" Tires, Lokka Front Locker, ARB Rear Air Locker, Aluminum Winch Bumper w/ ENGO Winch, Diff Breathers & EBC Yellowstuff Brake Pads
highaltitude

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They can be used with any combination of mods. This spacer is proven on a dyno to show gains, unfortunately the same cannot be said for the TBS. This Intake Manifold Spacer works on trucks that are stock or with full mods. Use the Group Buy link at the bottom --> http://extremetruckperformance.com/?page_id=6 Several Hundred people running these on their Xterras, Frontiers and Pathfinders all withh 100% satisfaction.
NmexMAX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the Maxima VQ, there is a set of spaces that adds quite a bit of benefit.

First they're phenolic, so heat dissipation is noted, and second since they are a set (head to LIM, UIM to elbow, and elbow to TB) they add volume, and for VQ35's, this is a huge plus in the torque department.
325/65-18 GYDT’s / 18x9 Fuel Hostage (-12mm/4.5 BS) / PRG RadFlo 2.5 Extended Coilovers ext reservoir / PRG Long Travel UCA’s / AirLift 1000 / 4x4 Parts Medium Duty Rear Springs / PRG RadFlo rear shocks / TAG Front Bumper w/ Warn M8000 / Rocky Road Super Sliders / 3.36 QX56 Differentials / Magnaflow 18” Muffler & Cajun catless B pipes / Bits & Pieces of the Calmini Lift
Jegan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really interested in this mod. However I am concerned about the warranty issues that might come up. As my Pathy is brand new, I will be going into the dealer for free oil changes and whatnot. Will they throw a red flag if they find this installed? Thanks for your help.
J
eieio
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jegan wrote:
I'm really interested in this mod. However I am concerned about the warranty issues that might come up. As my Pathy is brand new, I will be going into the dealer for free oil changes and whatnot. Will they throw a red flag if they find this installed? Thanks for your help.
J

why not ask the dealer?

"I plan ahead. That way, I don't have to do anything right now!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: