XTP Intake manifold spacer (IMS) F/S!

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

highaltitude

Postby highaltitude » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:46 pm

Yes in stock. Use appropriate Group Buy button at bottom of the page --> http://extremetruckperformance.com/?page_id=6

turbo4wd

Postby turbo4wd » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:16 am

Done.

Awesome, thanks - look forward to receiving it and installing it.

highaltitude

Postby highaltitude » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:13 pm

Got it! Sent you a couple emails to your Paypal email. Great mod! You will be happy!

semaj

Postby semaj » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:57 pm

Ordered mine tonight, billet silver Group Buy Canada price :)

James

highaltitude

Postby highaltitude » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:17 pm

Got it thanks! Sent you an email with install info, lmk if you dont get it.

turbo4wd

Postby turbo4wd » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:30 pm

So just curious.. but when should i be expecting this thing to arrive? I thought you had a blue one in stock ready to ship? At least thats what your email said..

highaltitude

Postby highaltitude » Sat May 05, 2012 9:10 pm

It should certainly have arrived a while ago. I am sorry on the wait. I dont frequent this forum often. I recently bought a house and moved, my CNC guy had a machine go down, I had over a couple dozen orders and I was out of town a whole bunch for work. Though, through it all the IMS proves to be a great product! I have more ready to ship, I am sorry turbo on the wait.

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Thu May 10, 2012 6:05 pm

I've been seriously considering purchasing the spacer. One thing I've been wondering about on my '06 Pathy is there's a support bracket on the right side between the upper plenum and the cylinder head. I would have to assume that the installation of the spacer would cause the bolt holes at the top of the bracket to no longer line-up with the upper plenum. If my thinking is correct, how have those who installed the spacer addressed this issue?

highaltitude

Postby highaltitude » Thu May 10, 2012 8:31 pm

smj999smj wrote:I've been seriously considering purchasing the spacer. One thing I've been wondering about on my '06 Pathy is there's a support bracket on the right side between the upper plenum and the cylinder head. I would have to assume that the installation of the spacer would cause the bolt holes at the top of the bracket to no longer line-up with the upper plenum. If my thinking is correct, how have those who installed the spacer addressed this issue?
Those bolts are no problem after install. They go back into the same holes, only they pinch the bracket above the holes. I have had mine this way for over 5 years and they have never come loose. See pics.

highaltitude

Postby highaltitude » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:56 pm

Available still! More power, torque and if you drive consciously more mpg!

Touchdown

Postby Touchdown » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:21 am

Can this be coupled with a TB spacer or do they essentially do the same thing?

highaltitude

Postby highaltitude » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:56 am

They can be used with any combination of mods. This spacer is proven on a dyno to show gains, unfortunately the same cannot be said for the TBS. This Intake Manifold Spacer works on trucks that are stock or with full mods. Use the Group Buy link at the bottom --> http://extremetruckperformance.com/?page_id=6 Several Hundred people running these on their Xterras, Frontiers and Pathfinders all withh 100% satisfaction.

NmexMAX

Postby NmexMAX » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:05 am

On the Maxima VQ, there is a set of spaces that adds quite a bit of benefit.

First they're phenolic, so heat dissipation is noted, and second since they are a set (head to LIM, UIM to elbow, and elbow to TB) they add volume, and for VQ35's, this is a huge plus in the torque department.

Jegan

Postby Jegan » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:13 am

I'm really interested in this mod. However I am concerned about the warranty issues that might come up. As my Pathy is brand new, I will be going into the dealer for free oil changes and whatnot. Will they throw a red flag if they find this installed? Thanks for your help.
J

eieio
Sponsored Member

Postby eieio » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:21 am

Jegan wrote:I'm really interested in this mod. However I am concerned about the warranty issues that might come up. As my Pathy is brand new, I will be going into the dealer for free oil changes and whatnot. Will they throw a red flag if they find this installed? Thanks for your help.
J
why not ask the dealer?

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”