Newbie here :)

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

aihsela

Newbie here :)

Postby aihsela » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:38 am

Hi. I'm new here. I own a black 2001 Pathfinder LE. I hope my story doesn't offend but..here it goes:

I call my pathfinder my mommy mobile. Reason is because other than this vehicle, I have owned nothing but sports cars, mainly mustangs. I sold my 04 Mach and purchased the Pathfinder (we decided to have another child and safety, along with cargo room, was the main reason). It's a nice vehicle but it made me feel like a soccer mom. All I could do is stare at the lucky SOB's (lol) that were in there muscle cars. I have always modded my vehicles, all but this one. I still have 3 years left before I can get another mustang. I realized that maybe my problem wasn't that I wanted another mustang so bad (I didn't envy the drivers of them after the snow storm we had LOL), it was that I didn't put my personal touches on her. She has such potential! I'm getting chrome rims and probably gonna black out the rear tails and smoke the fronts. It's the little touches that make a big difference I think. Anyhoo, that's my story. Nice to meet everyone!!

Gray

Postby Gray » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:21 pm

Welcome, hope you find some good info here. :)

aihsela

Postby aihsela » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:55 am

Thank you :)

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”