Hello, new 08 bright silver Pathy owner

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Captain
Sponsored Member

Hello, new 08 bright silver Pathy owner

Postby Captain » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:57 pm

Hello just as my title says. I bought a 2008 Pathfiner a couple weeks ago and I love it. I sold my Lifted Chevy Zr2 for a truck with better gas mileage and so I can keeply safe my diving gear locked up. I also own a 04 Xterra that my wife drives.

I realy can not wait to take the new car camping and on some road trips.
Some add-on I want to install is a Westin bull guard, lugage rack and a gear carryer for the back hitch.

I will get pics soon. :D

Gray

Postby Gray » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:29 pm

Welcome to the forum Captain, we've had our PF for about 6 months and haven't regretted the purchase yet. For car camping are you thinking something like the rear door tent extension or free standing. Haha sleeping in the truck is comfortable if you get something like maybe an air mattress otherwise you wake up crippled in the morning... :)

Fofiddy

Postby Fofiddy » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:21 am

Best handel ever

Captain
Sponsored Member

Postby Captain » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:17 am

Im looking at getting a new tent but not the type that connects to the PF. I like to do winter camping and the PF will be great for that.

Captain
Sponsored Member

Postby Captain » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:59 am

I've been looking at a bung of pics for front guards and I saw a member here with a red 06-07 with a nice black guard that protects the front bumper. I can not find out who makes it. Anyone know?

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”