The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
To All Members

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mar1
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: To All Members Reply with quote

Due to your requests over that last few weeks to add subforums for the R51 generation pathfinder, we have created and modified the site a bit to suit your requirements.
Please use the new dedicated subforums for your posts, and kindly bear with us while we segregate and redistribute your existing 2000+ topics into the new categories.

For your convenience, we have kept the current R51 section untouched with all your posts, which will in time be divided into the sections below it.
Please dont hesitate to get back to us regarding any queries you may have, and Thanks again to all members for making this site what it it today!

Regards,

08 SE 4x4
goblue90

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mar1. Is there a way for authors of threads to move them to the appropriate category? I've got a few I could move over... just trying to help. Thanks.
'05 LE: 18" G-FX OR7, 275/65/18 GY Duratracs, 2" lift w/Radflo 2.0 coilovers, HD Bilstein shocks, Rancho Spacers, AirLift1000; AP Racing brakes & Goodridge stainless steel brake lines; Bully Dog Triple Dog GT; WRP IMS, Magnaflow 12580; Pioneer AVIC-D3, Shrockworks winch bumper & sliders, Skidrow skidplates, Engo E12000 winch; custom roof rack; HID retrofit; 30" LED light bar, Rigid Dually reverse lights, front camera.
mar1
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goblue90 wrote:
Thanks Mar1. Is there a way for authors of threads to move them to the appropriate category? I've got a few I could move over... just trying to help. Thanks.

we'll be doing that slowly so as not to confuse the users looking for their posts.

thanks anyways Wink
NVSteve
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like! Thanks, Mar. Although now it will take me twice as long to read through the new posts...
eieio
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe it's just me, but it seems that many topics specific to R51s are getting lost in the subforums with previous models?
for example, this topic: http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?t=6086 does not even appear in the "2005+ Pathfinder (R51) forum
seems stuff is getting scattered all over the place? Confused

"I plan ahead. That way, I don't have to do anything right now!"
mar1
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eieio wrote:
maybe it's just me, but it seems that many topics specific to R51s are getting lost in the subforums with previous models?
for example, this topic: http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?t=6086 does not even appear in the "2005+ Pathfinder (R51) forum
seems stuff is getting scattered all over the place? Confused

the 2005+ forum is supposed to be arranged into the subcategories and then removed to be only a header with posting in the subcategories only.
currently its:

2005+ Pathfinder (R51)

2005+ Pathfinder (R51) <----- this will be removed once all its posts are moved to the ones below
    Engine, Driveline and Powertrain
    Suspension and Steering
    Electrical
    Body Interior and Exterior
    Brakes, Tires, and Wheels

sorry for the confusion, but theres 2000+ threads to be moved
The Nissan Path

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 2005+ Pathfinder (R51) forum is being redistributed into the below categories to make it simpler to post new topics, and make it easier to search the threads for any information you may need.
Kindly bear with us while the shifting takes place, and please use the sub-topics to post any new threads.

They have been divided into the following:

Engine and Driveline
Suspension and Steering
Electrical
Body Interior and Exterior
Brakes, Tires, and Wheels
Miscellaneous

If you feel your topic does not match any sub-topic, you may freely post in the "Misc" section, and a moderator will move it to the correct location.
Thanks to all members for all your valuable posts, and we hope this new change will make browsing this site easier.

Regards,
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: