PRG Lift Kits

Topics relating to Lift Kits, Suspension, Steering...

Moderator: volvite

Dingo

PRG Lift Kits

Postby Dingo » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:45 am

Was looking at this lift kit for an Aussie Pathfinder. Just doing my research but I am looking at buying a 2009 or 2010 in a couple of weeks.

http://www.prgproducts.com/shop/product ... r_package/

I know it is for a leaf sprung rear end but was thinking of the kit without the leaves. I can get rear springs locally. Was also gonna fit Airlite 1000's.

Does anybody have any experience with PRG or this lift or similar?

Can anyone point me in the direction of any other suspension shops in the US that offer good suspension kits?

Thanks in advance
Kyle

cgray

Postby cgray » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:15 am

I am running the Rancho Quicklift kit for the front and rancho spacers in the rear with the Airlift 1000. This setup has been working out well for me.

IcedTeasley

Postby IcedTeasley » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:28 am

I'm running a full PRG front end with rear Radflo's that I purchased from PRG. I advise using OME/ARB rear springs for your AUS Pathy. I'm happy with my setup. It works well off road and has a solid on road feel.

Here's some off road fun...

http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?t=7624

Oly 22

Postby Oly 22 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:24 pm

cgray wrote:I am running the Rancho Quicklift kit for the front and rancho spacers in the rear with the Airlift 1000. This setup has been working out well for me.
Hey cgray,

I am struggling with what to do for a lift. I just want to clarify what you are using. Do you have the preloaded Rancho coil overs in the front, stock rear springs, stock rear shocks, Rancho rear spacers and Airlift bags?

What kind of driving do you do?

Return to “R51 Suspension and Steering”