The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
2012 Tours and daytrips

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Roaaad Trip!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elpeede

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:45 am    Post subject: 2012 Tours and daytrips Reply with quote

Though I'd share a few snaps from the proper side of the pond Wink

First couple are taken on my phone, please excuse me for playing with the enhancements...

and

Both taken down in Cornwall England during this summers holiday.
More recently I took a day trip with my day up to the Lake District , this is 140 miles from home. We went to fetch some bits for an Old Fergie tractor I have, normally I'd bulk at such a trip for parts but the scenary is just so good I couldn't help myself. Got to drive two of the best roads in the Country. Honister Pass and Hardnott Pass.

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice pictures.
Oly 22

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012 Tours and daytrips Reply with quote

elpeede wrote:
Though I'd share a few snaps from the proper side of the pond Wink

But we drive on the right side of the road. Very Happy
2011 LE, Ebony, V6 4.0L, Airaid Quickfit CAI, IPF 868 Driving Lights, Rigid Industries SR 10" Specter LED Light Bar, Vision X 4200k Replacement 9007/H11/3057LED Lamps, Nissan Hood Deflector, Belkin USB Port, Firestone Coil-Rite 4166, Brushed Aluminum Billet Oil Filler Cap, Rocky-Road Super Sliders, Rancho 2" Quick Lift Loaded front coil overs, Bilstein HD rear shocks, Rancho 2" Rear Spacers, 4x4Parts Front Camber Bolts, BFG All Terrain T/A KO LT285-65/R18
leadpig

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice. Good to see some real coastline. I grew up down in Cornwall, but now live in the south west of the US....not quite the same!
TheRude1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a good day
volvite
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks good. Nice pictures. I really like the OEM rims you have on the other side of the pond.
What did you do to your Pathfinder thread:http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?p=71760#71760
elpeede

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Guys!

Yep it was nice to get out an about.. in fact I'm going to make a rule of collecting ebay items from scenic places from now on Very Happy

The rims come as stock as you say, they are very pleasing on the eye! I did consider just buying new tyres and wheels but didn't want to go any bigger and spoil the ride and given as they look so good just went for new rubber, hopefully I'll get another 50,000 miles out of them! I've done about 7,000 in the truck in 18 months and been very impressed so far. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Roaaad Trip!!! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: