2013 Pathfinder will be the re-design

Any topics related to 2013+ R52

Moderator: volvite

gond34

Postby gond34 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:09 am

What I find particularly entertaining is that Motor Trend has dubbed the 2013 Pathfinder as, "The nicest Nissan Altima wagon we've tested." LOL!!

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:45 pm

I need to stop by my local dealer in the next month for a couple of things, and while looking at their site for coupons, I stupidly looked at the listings for in stock Pathfinders. I do want to see the '13 in person, but the more I read about it, the less I want to. To top it off, of the 2 they have in stock, one just looks absolutely horrid & is an instant visual castration for any man who has ever owned or knows the history of the Path:

It wouldn't annoy me if there had been no previous Pathfinders, but the new one is like putting a wig, makeup, fake boobs & all on a man just so that he'll be more attractive to the women. At least that's my take on the whole '13 fiasco.

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:17 pm

Had a chance to stop in to the dealer today. I immediately went to the line of Muranos thinking those were the new Pathfinder. Found the Xterras, then the "old" Pathfinders. Next to those started the 2013 Pathfinders. Simply put, there is no bloody way in hell I would ever entertain the thought of owning one. Sitting side by side, the new one just looks wrong in so many ways. There is not one shred of true Pathfinder in its genes. It looks like someone came in with a steam roller and drove over the top of ours, squishing it down and fattening it on the sides. Horrible. Salesman came over to ask if I needed help & I just couldn't get any words out. I think he could tell by the sickened expression on my face and the tears in my eyes that I wasn't seriously looking to buy the thing.

Return to “R52 General Chat”