The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Stock wheel and tire sizes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R52 Brakes, Tires and Wheels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oly 22

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Stock wheel and tire sizes Reply with quote

There are four models, for the new 2013 Pathfinder with two wheel/tire sizes. Here is a quick summary.

Pathfinder S - 18" x 7.5" Aluminum Alloy Wheels with P235/65R18 tires.
Pathfinder SV - 18" x 7.5" Aluminum Alloy Wheels with P235/65R18 tires.
Pathfinder SL - 18" x 7.5" Aluminum Alloy Wheels with P235/65R18 tires.
Pathfinder Platinum - 20" x 7.5" Aluminum Alloy Wheels with P235/55R20 tires.
2011 LE, Ebony, V6 4.0L, Airaid Quickfit CAI, IPF 868 Driving Lights, Rigid Industries SR 10" Specter LED Light Bar, Vision X 4200k Replacement 9007/H11/3057LED Lamps, Nissan Hood Deflector, Belkin USB Port, Firestone Coil-Rite 4166, Brushed Aluminum Billet Oil Filler Cap, Rocky-Road Super Sliders, Rancho 2" Quick Lift Loaded front coil overs, Bilstein HD rear shocks, Rancho 2" Rear Spacers, 4x4Parts Front Camber Bolts, BFG All Terrain T/A KO LT285-65/R18
Hayseed_40

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They should have wider tires on the 20". In front wheel mode, I think it is too much weightand will wear bad. Also with all the round-abouts I do not expect mine to last too long.

They are quiet while driving and seem to have adequate grip. Rain is good. Have not had in snow yet.
MallFinder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The important thing is the offset and hub bore if you're considering aftermarket (or another Nissan/Infiniti) wheel.

The offset is 50mm on the stock 18" and 20" wheels.

The hub bore is 66.1mm. Gotta keep them hubcentric.

We have a Platinum with 20" (obviously). I got a set of Murano "5-Y" 18x7.5" wheels for my snow tires. Exact same diameter, width, offset, and hub bore diameter as the Pathfinder 18" "5-horseshoe" wheels.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R52 Brakes, Tires and Wheels All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: