2005 Pathfinder HID Lights

Upgrades and modifications to Trims, Seats, Carpets, Roof Racks, Panels, Dashboard, Bumpers, Rocksliders, Paint, Decals...

Moderator: volvite

shanti.vt1

2005 Pathfinder HID Lights

Postby shanti.vt1 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:38 pm

Hello,

Loving my pathfinder so far. I am looking to get HID lights for the truck. Can anyone make some recommendation on where I can pick up a set.

I dont want the ones that are very bad on the eyes. there have been quite a few times where I see cars behind with such bright lights that are blinding.

thanks

cruzstyle

Postby cruzstyle » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:48 am

theres a few threads on this already if oyu run a quick search. i have HID in my normal and fog lights., the R51 has a great standard cut off so you shouldnt hav eanny blinding issues

shanti.vt1

Postby shanti.vt1 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:22 am

cruzstyle wrote:theres a few threads on this already if oyu run a quick search. i have HID in my normal and fog lights., the R51 has a great standard cut off so you shouldnt hav eanny blinding issues

Could you please advise on where you bought them Ebay ?

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:14 am

shanti.vt1 wrote:
cruzstyle wrote:theres a few threads on this already if oyu run a quick search. i have HID in my normal and fog lights., the R51 has a great standard cut off so you shouldnt hav eanny blinding issues

Could you please advise on where you bought them Ebay ?
DDMtuning.com says a gazillion HID kits for cheap & they back their product according to almost every car forum I've seen. I have a pair of them in some offroad lights & they seem to work as well as the more expensive kit I have for my low beams.

Return to “R51 Body Interior and Exterior”