New Here!!!!!!!!

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

PFhopefull

New Here!!!!!!!!

Postby PFhopefull » Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:52 pm

Just wanted to say Hi from Brew Town Wisconsin, I am going to be in the market for a "newer' vehicle in the upcoming months. And have always been a Chevy Guy and Im proud to say that the vehicle i will be looking for is a newer model Pathfinder. I have a 7 year old son and another due any day now! Its going to be hard to say goodbye, to my 92 GMC pickup but it only fits 2 passengers, and thats one of the things Ill miss about her...LOL . Anyway i looked long and hard at midsize pickups of all makes for a while and decided that a SUV would suite my needs and the families a little better. I need something to tow my boat and something to get me down the fire lanes on my land in Northern Wisconsin during hunting season. The P.F. just seems to do all this with a little bit of style you cant get from a pickup. The only problem I can see is not being able to drive my Nissan as much, as I use a company vehicle for my daily commute, from what I hear there a BLAST to drive.....So thanks for reading my story and please put up with some goofy questions I may have while Im shopping for a new ride....Thankx

me&pathy

Postby me&pathy » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:41 pm

hi and welcome dont worry about goofy questions because i am full of them :)

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”