The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Kawasaki 900zxi for sale FL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Classifieds for Non-Pathfinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twinblown

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:22 am    Post subject: Kawasaki 900zxi for sale FL Reply with quote

I have a beautiful 1996 zxi jet ski. All original, always garaged and fresh water (adult) ridden only. I am selling because with two small kids I no longer have the time to ride. Included are a very nice Shorelander single aluminum trailer and a original cover for the ski.
I also just purchased a brand new Yuasa battery to go along with it. The only change to the ski is the conversion to pre-mix. (I have the original pump & reservoir if you ever want to go back to oil injection). Fastest ski at the time, will do 60mph. Loacted near Winter Haven, FL . Asking $1,850 cash only, no trades at this time. Can e-amil pics or post here if i knew how
twinblown

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ski is SOLD! Very Happy
thxs for looking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Classifieds for Non-Pathfinder All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: