Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

AirmanJeff

Postby AirmanJeff » Thu May 01, 2008 7:27 am

My name is Jeff and I live in Baltimore, MD. I'm a long time Nissan guy and always loved Pathfinders. I had to look around for a few weeks to find the perfect color/options combo but I bought my black 2008 SE V8 (with tan interior) around October of 2007. I've been babying it, it only has 3400 miles thus far. My last car was a Sentra SE-R which was my first new car and my wife drives an '06 Altima 3.5 SE.

I love my Pathfinder, I considered buying a pickup but the Titan was too big and I didn't think the Frontier had very comfortable back seats. I considered a 4Runner but Toyota's are so plain and boring, plus it was about 5k more for a 4Runner that had the same options as my Pathfinder. I don't regret buying the V8 even with the gas mileage, my commute to work is only 4 miles. If I had a longer commute I probably would have went with the V6, but after driving the V8 I had to find a way to justify it!

edited for pic

Gray

Postby Gray » Thu May 01, 2008 9:14 am

Welcome to the forum Jeff, I think that the V8's are great as well and probably would have gone that way if they had been available when I bought. What's your gas mileage with that truck?

Mr Mayor

Postby Mr Mayor » Thu May 01, 2008 9:21 am

SE V8? SE????? Dammit my dealer told me theyre dropping that, or did they and u got lucky (not dropping V8. dropping it in SE...keeping it in LE)

MGJ

pdslug

Postby pdslug » Mon May 05, 2008 8:22 am

Nice looking ride!

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”