The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Front Windows Auto Down Feature?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R52 Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prattml

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Front Windows Auto Down Feature? Reply with quote

Four weeks ago, I purchased my first Nissan. It is a 2013 Pathfinder. I really enjoyed my new vehicle for the 1st week, but then I accidently found a Nissan feature that I did not know was there. My wife and I were having dinner at a local establishment and when we left it was raining and the windows on the Pathfinder were half way down and the seats were wet. My wife blamed me for leaving the windows down. Since then, it issue has happened 4 other times, each time without the rain. I have also found out that I am accidently pressing the unlock button while the intelligent key fob is in my pocket.

The local dealer has told me there is no way to change this feature. Someone suggested that it is an option that can be changed using the Consult III diagnois tool.

Does anyone know of a way to disable this auto window down feature? right know I am having to keep my the intelligent key fob in my shirt pocket instead of my pants pocket.

Thanks
doctahjones

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

happens to me occasionally as well, especially if i'm sitting somewhat near the car.

however i like having the feature too much to have it disabled.

maybe someone makes a 'key protector' that could slide over the key or something?
airraid quick fit "cold-ish" air intake
2in rancho 9000XL front / bilstein HD rear / 4x4parts.com 2in HD rear springs
airlift 1000
bfg at 285/65/18
rocky road super sliders
Amerinamese

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're asking how to get to the diagnostic menu:

Start your car
Turn radio off
While holding the "Setting" button, turn volume knob 30 clicks clockwise or countrerclockwise, doesn't matter which direction.

I'm not sure if you'd be able to turn off your window down problem from there, but that's where the menu is.
9th

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amerinamese wrote:
If you're asking how to get to the diagnostic menu:

Start your car
Turn radio off
While holding the "Setting" button, turn volume knob 30 clicks clockwise or countrerclockwise, doesn't matter which direction.

I'm not sure if you'd be able to turn off your window down problem from there, but that's where the menu is.

Should be 10 clicks counterclockwise.

And there's no settings for windows.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R52 Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: