Buy an 07 SE Offroad???

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

mtbnole

Buy an 07 SE Offroad???

Postby mtbnole » Fri May 30, 2008 10:28 am

I have an 07 titan crew cab 4x2 and am looking to buy an used 07 pathfinder se offroad 4x4. Any of you guys have an offroad 4x4?? any problems, suggestions? It has about 18000 miles and has the bose stereo, and sunroof. hoping to get it for $24000. Thanks, This is my first post, but hopefully more to come if i get the pathy.

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Fri May 30, 2008 11:00 am

As a matter of fact, I have an '07 SE-OR with the Bose and sunroof. No problems whatsoever. I found the rear suspension to be a bit soft, so I replaced it. Otherwise, no complaints.

Welcome to the forum.

mtbnole

Postby mtbnole » Fri May 30, 2008 11:09 am

what did you do to replace it and what sort of price was it? By soft do you mean bouncy or sits to low when loaded or towing? Otherwise does it ride like any other pathfinder? Sorry for all the questions but it is hard to find an offroad in the southeast, make that impossible. did you get yours new or used? Thanks again

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Fri May 30, 2008 12:19 pm

mtbnole wrote:what did you do to replace it and what sort of price was it? By soft do you mean bouncy or sits to low when loaded or towing? Otherwise does it ride like any other pathfinder? Sorry for all the questions but it is hard to find an offroad in the southeast, make that impossible. did you get yours new or used? Thanks again
Start here: http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?t=221

I had to order mine from the factory because nobody had exactly what I wanted anywhere on the west coast.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”