The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Parts are here (pics)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Brakes, Tires, and Wheels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
not on the rug

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:19 am    Post subject: Parts are here (pics) Reply with quote

well.. I finally got my tires put on the other day. toyo open country at2s in 285-70-17. I also got all of the goodies I ordered online. rancho quicklift struts, rancho 9000xl rear shocks, rear spacers, airlift bags, optima red top battery, R1 concepts premium rotors, and EBC greenstuff pads. Install is planned for Wednesday. more pics to follow.

mforce

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More pics please. How do you like the suspension?
not on the rug

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:30 am    Post subject: pics Reply with quote

Here are a few:

I really like the ride so far. I haven't had it offroad at all yet, but on road is great. The toyos are fantastic, and I have all of the ranchos set to 7
'07 LE. UNLIFTED, 1" BORA wheel spacers, Airlift 1000, R1 Concepts Premium Series Rotors, EBC GreenStuff Pads, Optima Red Top Battery, Toyo Open Country AT2 in 285-70-17, Spec-D black taillights, XTP Intake Manifold Spacer, Custom Magnaflow exhaust, airbox mod and K&N filter, bedlined grill, bedlined rims
BigEz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks great!

'08 Pathfinder LE, v8, 4x4 - See my: Project Pathfinder Gallery
Rancho 2" Lvl/lift, Rancho RS9000XL Rear Shocks, AirLift 1000, BFGoodrich A/T 285/65/18 Tires,
BullyDogGT Tuner, K&N filter, Magnaflow muffler, WeatherTech Trim & Mats
DiBo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got 285/75/16 Toyo Open Country A/T 1.
I am definitely getting the same lift components as this soon. Im still at stock height. I think the stock height makes the tires look small
My pics here http://thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?t=3084&start=315

How much for the lift components? I got my pads and rotors changed , today. Just wondering the price on the front quick lift, rear spacers, rear shocks, and bags?
Bilstein HD in the rear and Rancho spacers
Airlift 1000
Pro Comp series 98 steel wheels
Spidertrax 1.5" spacers.
285/75/16 Toyo A/T

April 2014 POTM Winner!
not on the rug

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:09 am    Post subject: parts Reply with quote

I bought everything from 4x4parts.com. I think the quicklifts in the front were $175 each and the rs9000xls in the rear were $91 each. the airlift bags were $87, and the spacers were $75. rancho had their "shocktober" sale going on too, so I will get a $91 rebate in the mail soon. not too shabby for a decent, and pretty functional lift.
'07 LE. UNLIFTED, 1" BORA wheel spacers, Airlift 1000, R1 Concepts Premium Series Rotors, EBC GreenStuff Pads, Optima Red Top Battery, Toyo Open Country AT2 in 285-70-17, Spec-D black taillights, XTP Intake Manifold Spacer, Custom Magnaflow exhaust, airbox mod and K&N filter, bedlined grill, bedlined rims
staynlean

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice choices Op, I like it all. Looks great too. Is the ride soft at all like in a big F-250 when it's been lifted a bit or is it still firm similar to stock set up?
not on the rug

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:36 am    Post subject: ride Reply with quote

staynlean wrote:
Nice choices Op, I like it all. Looks great too. Is the ride soft at all like in a big F-250 when it's been lifted a bit or is it still firm similar to stock set up?

the ride is great. I currently have all the ranchos set at 7, and I have no complaints. definitely firm and responsive and worlds better than the stock ride. I haven't had a chance to install the airlift bags yet. (they make a huge difference in the ride). i'm taking it to my buddy's shop probably next week to install the intake manifold spacer I just ordered and to have a little custom exhaust work done. maybe while i'm there and not in the cold and snow, i'll throw the bags in and do a tranny drain and fill. might as well...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Brakes, Tires, and Wheels All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: