The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Fuse Block for multiple 12V accessories

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HydroPonix

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:38 pm    Post subject: Fuse Block for multiple 12V accessories Reply with quote

Hey guys, I thought id share something on the forums...

So i have a few accessories that I tied into the cars battery:
2 rigid dually's
2 10" rigid light bars
1 20" rigid light bar
1 pair morimoto HID fog lights

I thought it was very ugly, amateur and inconvenient to have all these wires going into one battery positive terminal, so I searched around and found this

http://www.bluesea.com/products/5025/ST_Blade_Fuse_Block_-_6_Circuits_with_Negative_Bus_and_Cover

It is for boats... which is fine with me since its supposed to get wet and salty, I put it on the passenger side on top of a fuse box with zip ties. Is very light, one cable goes to the battery terminal, and one grounds out also each accessory terminal has a fuse. You will want to have a switch for each individual accessory since they will not turn off with the vehicle.

Works very very well, has not failed on me yet and have had it for a few months now.
I'll snap a pic some day,
till then, I hope this helps someone!

-Hydroponix
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 General Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: