What wheels will fit on a 2012 Pathy and who has pics?

Anything relating to Wheels, Tires, and Brake options and upgrades...

Moderator: volvite

Gadgetech

What wheels will fit on a 2012 Pathy and who has pics?

Postby Gadgetech » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:10 am

Looking for options of aftermarket wheels for my 2012 4x2 Pathfinder Silver Edition. I believe the stock wheels are 17", I'd like to go up to an 18" wheel. I've checked out tirerack.com and discounttire.com but I can't get a good idea what looks good on the truck. Mine is dark slate metallic so I'm probably going with a brighter wheel color rather than black. Please post up what your running and if you had to make any modifications for it to fit.

Geez, I apologize I thought I was in the tire/wheel forum. Mod, please move. Maybe why I couldn't find any existing posts with this same info...

RCAPathfinder

Postby RCAPathfinder » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:47 pm

you can go up to a 32" diameter tire without any mods.

The Machinist

Postby The Machinist » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:19 am

Try this out. There is a small icon to the right of the price that says "View on vehicle"

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/results. ... sort=Brand

Pathmeister

Postby Pathmeister » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:53 pm

The Machinist wrote:Try this out. There is a small icon to the right of the price that says "View on vehicle"

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/results. ... sort=Brand
:D it looks like they have some nice wheels. I have an 06,and I'm trying to figure out if I should get 17's or 18's without any suspension mods. Any thoughts? Thanks

WDE08

Re: What wheels will fit on a 2012 Pathy and who has pics?

Postby WDE08 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:17 pm

Gadgetech wrote:Looking for options of aftermarket wheels for my 2012 4x2 Pathfinder Silver Edition. I believe the stock wheels are 17", I'd like to go up to an 18" wheel. I've checked out tirerack.com and discounttire.com but I can't get a good idea what looks good on the truck. Mine is dark slate metallic so I'm probably going with a brighter wheel color rather than black. Please post up what your running and if you had to make any modifications for it to fit.

Geez, I apologize I thought I was in the tire/wheel forum. Mod, please move. Maybe why I couldn't find any existing posts with this same info...

I personally stuck with 17s. Be careful when it comes to the offset, I have the 2.5" rancho quicklift and still ran into fitament issues on mine. Here is the thread that shows it all...http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?t=10305

Pathmeister

Re: What wheels will fit on a 2012 Pathy and who has pics?

Postby Pathmeister » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:47 pm

WDE08 wrote:
Gadgetech wrote:Looking for options of aftermarket wheels for my 2012 4x2 Pathfinder Silver Edition. I believe the stock wheels are 17", I'd like to go up to an 18" wheel. I've checked out tirerack.com and discounttire.com but I can't get a good idea what looks good on the truck. Mine is dark slate metallic so I'm probably going with a brighter wheel color rather than black. Please post up what your running and if you had to make any modifications for it to fit.

I personally stuck with 17s. Be careful when it comes to the offset, I have the 2.5" rancho quicklift and still ran into fitament issues on mine. Here is the thread that shows it all...http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?t=10305
:D thanks for the tip and link.

RCAPathfinder

Postby RCAPathfinder » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:52 pm

I would stick with 17's. it's a sifter ride than 18's if you stay with the original wheel diameter.

Return to “R51 Brakes, Tires, and Wheels”