Big 3 re wire with a sundown zv4 12 & new radiator

Oh yeah, it's the geek bling with flashing lights, just can't get enough.

Moderator: volvite

08PathPounder

Big 3 re wire with a sundown zv4 12 & new radiator

Postby 08PathPounder » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:10 am

What's up guys and gals

Really new to the pathfinder scene but not automotive. I did my home work before purchasing a 2008 pathfinder with just 48k on it , bought an aftermarket radiator (spectra premium CU2807) and immediately ( I'm talking still has dealer plates ) swapped the 6 disc cd changer with a JVC dvd touchscreen head unit then ripped out the garbage door speakers ( non Bose /no steering controls) and replaced the front 6x9 with some nice but not crazy jbl 6x9 (100w rms ) and replaced the rear door speakers with some MTX 6 ich thunder speakers they too are good but not crazy. I'm running them non amplified for now but I do have some distribution blocks and 4 gauge to add if need be.

So. Here's where I stand. I have a sundown zv4 12 duel 2ohm woofer coming, the sundown 2000w mono amp is here already going to set it up in paralleled @ 1 ohm In a 3.00 cubic ft box (empty) with the sub should probably put it close to 2.5 I hope but as is it comes 3 cubed tuned at 35hz

I already ran the 1 gauge power supply to the battery & through fire wall all concealed under the plastic molding along the doors and such on the passenger side, I plan on running my remote 12v on this side so I'll take pictures when the sub gets here for everyone.
I'll run the RCA's on the driver side to avoid any signal noise contamination I'll be sure to take pictures of that as well.

I want to do the big 3 and need advice as to do with all the garbage on the battery. Both negative and positive have crap on them and I read its a real stumper as far as re wiring the big three and such any one out there that can help me out?

Return to “NAV/GPS/Audio/Electronics”