2013 Pathfinder Gauge Cluster and Steering Controls

Topics related to Lights, Radio, Stereo, Headunits, Alternators...

Moderator: volvite

ditup

2013 Pathfinder Gauge Cluster and Steering Controls

Postby ditup » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:25 pm

My FILs 2013 Nissan Pathfinder the gauge cluster and steering wheel controls stopped working. We are not sure if it stopped while the vehicle was on, or if when it was turned on they might have stopped working. None of the buttons on the steering wheel worked, and the dash refused to light up, as well as did not move according to the speed or RPM. The odometer did work.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

Grumpah

Postby Grumpah » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:05 am

Yeah, bring it back to the dealer. It's still under warranty, right?

disallow
Site Admin

Postby disallow » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:36 am

Could be a fuse. I agree, bring it in. Would be different if it was an intermittent problem that you had a hard time proving to the dealer, but this sounds pretty cut and dry.

dcoff2525

Re: 2013 Pathfinder Gauge Cluster and Steering Controls

Postby dcoff2525 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:42 am

ditup wrote:My FILs 2013 Nissan Pathfinder the gauge cluster and steering wheel controls stopped working. We are not sure if it stopped while the vehicle was on, or if when it was turned on they might have stopped working. None of the buttons on the steering wheel worked, and the dash refused to light up, as well as did not move according to the speed or RPM. The odometer did work.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!
I'm having same problem with my wife's 2013 pathfinder. Today she informed me that entire dash is "black". No buttons on steering wheel work. Radio and head lights work.. Any idea what dealer did to resolve your problem????

Return to “R52 Electrical”