The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Relocating Knock sensor , new knock sensor has 2 white wires

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> 1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnnyfalcon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:53 am    Post subject: Relocating Knock sensor , new knock sensor has 2 white wires Reply with quote

im working on my 1997 nissan pathfinder , my new knock sensor has two white wires, wich wires are hot or neutral????

im ready to get this over with! i beleive i located the knock sensor wireing now i just need to know how to connect the wires

im assuming that closest to where my fingers are pinching are the two wires that go to the knock sensor, its a bare silver wire spriraling around a white coated wire, so does it matter wich wires i connect to my new knock sensor that has two white wires? thanks!!
starman8tdc

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did this mod. It worked great. I had to guess on the wiring, but I got it right the first try.
ELLOEL

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pulled this mod when i got a knock sensor you are right, there is a youtube video on it if you type in nissan pathfinder knock sensor relocation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> 1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: