New here :)

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Wardo

New here :)

Postby Wardo » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:50 pm

Looking of a Nissan path of frontier, Not sure why the frontier seems to get the crap end of the stick on the gas mileage. Maybe its all the young guys and gals trying to drive fast. Some get 13-17 others get 17-16. Its seems that most you pathys are getting 19+. Do you think its from the drag, on the truck?

Any ways I think I can only afford a 2005 with higher miles. I don't need 4x4 I only want black or black, lol. I found a few with 60k+ in my prince range. What are the major problems with these suv's. Timing chain makes a lot of noise? Weak struts in the back? some 4x4 front diffs go bad? I want a trouble free truck suv.

Thanks for any help you have..

thetiger

Postby thetiger » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:09 am

hey Wardo,

I can only speak for mine, I bought a '05 black PF for 20k with only 20k miles and so far I LOVE IT. I've made two trips and the gas mileage was very good, suspencion was smooth, the only noise I heard was the movies my family were watching. Althougt is not a 4x4 I can't complain this SUV will take any road and give you a hell of a ride and with the VDC/SLIP you are cover. I will highly recomend a PF for your free trouble SUV. Besides the SUV/car is only as good as you drive it. Good Luck!

me&pathy

Postby me&pathy » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:32 pm

id get the pathfinder you wont find another body on frame truck with the kind of power the v6 make's. i must say though i did have the stock battery blow acid all over the fuse terminal. nissan took care of it though the truck was only gone for a day they even had a tow truck come to my house and get it. its a great truck if you can find one at the price point you want id say go for it :D

Triffid
Sponsored Member

Postby Triffid » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:36 am

Bought my 2005 new and it's been a very good truck... Good luck and welcome to the site!.......... Triffid

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”