What did you do to your Pathfinder today!

Anything automotive in nature, be it Nissan or one of those "other" manufacturers.

Moderator: volvite

nismofan

Postby nismofan » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:29 am

Ordered the Vision Wheel 375s from http://4wheelonline.com/Vision_Wheel.102375. The Fuel Hostage looks cool also though out of my budget so I decided to get the Vision.

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Sun May 17, 2015 1:57 pm

Just changed out the Cabin Air Filters. They were nasty black. I went to try and find a ticking noise I hear when my blower is on real low. Didn't think my cabin air filter would be so bad but $15 later and hopefully we will be breathing better air.

Kestral

Postby Kestral » Sun May 17, 2015 4:53 pm

There may be a twig or something stuck and hitting your blower fan that is causing the ticking? I had something similar with my 4Runner.

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Sun May 17, 2015 9:12 pm

Kestral wrote:There may be a twig or something stuck and hitting your blower fan that is causing the ticking? I had something similar with my 4Runner.
I thought the same thing but I removed my blower motor/wheel and nothing was in the way. The noise comes more from behind the center dash vs over by the fan.

porksoda

Postby porksoda » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:53 pm

Yesterday I changed my oil with Valvoline SynPower 5w30 and Genuine Nissan oil filter!

Today I changed out front and rear Differential gear oils.

Also I replaced my air filter with a Purolator PureOne air filter.

car_bore

Postby car_bore » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:18 pm

Just bought Nu Finish car polish and ordered Mothers Clay Bar kit. as they're on sale (13 bucks compared to 17 bucks on walmart), excited to give a bit of TLC on my pathy! BTW, Just fixed the center console squeak with some electrical tape.

HoneyMonster256

Postby HoneyMonster256 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:08 pm

Thought I would re-activate this thread. I have added the Volant Intake, I had a TB spacer on there but they wont work together, I have a Gibson Cat back exhaust ready to go on but I'm gonna have to have a exhaust shop install because the bolts are seized.

I have the Michelin AT2's installed, I have the Airlift 100's ready to install and I have the Husky Floor Mats

Looking to get the 7Pin Nissan Towing plug next

@volvite, I'm down in West Jordan FYI

SHAKEnBLAKE

Postby SHAKEnBLAKE » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:57 am

All new brakes. Akebono ProACT pads and Centric Premium rotors. More involved than my old Jeeps, but still a very do-able job. I don't know that I would try front brakes without an impact wrench to remove the caliper brackets, though!

DiBo

Postby DiBo » Sun May 15, 2016 6:46 pm

Cobra 29 LTD NW Classic. installed radio and mic and power. still need to get an antenna but torn on what one to get

00pathySE

Postby 00pathySE » Thu May 19, 2016 10:41 am

Rotated tires, and vacuumed interior.

00pathySE

Postby 00pathySE » Mon May 30, 2016 12:37 pm

Cleaned the interior and re-painted tow hitch flat black to cover up surface rust.

ZPOC RDY

Postby ZPOC RDY » Mon May 30, 2016 2:22 pm

^^^that reminds me I washed and vacuumed mine for the first time. After having nothing but coupes and sedans, this thing was quite a task. Took me almost twice as long since it has so many seat positions to maneuver and vacuum behind and under. And at least twice as much surface area. Got a brush that telescopes and it fits under my roof basket so I can clean the whole roof without needing a step stool.

Kestral

Postby Kestral » Mon May 30, 2016 4:26 pm

Loaded up 16 bags of mulch in the back of my Pathy today man you can't beat air bags in these trucks!

I bought some new rubber floor mats my old ones were toast!

00pathySE

Postby 00pathySE » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:21 am

Put some gasket sealant between the rear hatch handle and hatch to keep the handle edges from digging into the paint and breaking it. It's hidden well, and I think it will protect the paint better. It had started to crack and showed a little rust.

sandy424

Re: What did you do to your Pathfinder today!

Postby sandy424 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:13 am

volvite wrote:Thought we could start a thread where members post things they repaired/replaced/upgraded/removed on their pathfinders. I've seen these threads on other vehicle forums and they are one of the most active. Lets see if we can keep this thread active.

I have an 08 V8 that's a CPO. I'm coming up on the 100K miles and I took the advice of another forum member and stopped by my local dealership yesterday to see if they would replace the radiator based upon the possibility of leaking into the transmission while still under warranty. They took the http://www.comparateur-mutuelle-assurance-sante.com pathfinder overnight and were doing overall inspection of the vehicle to see what they could/need to be replaced under warranty. Today they called and they are replacing a few seals and the auto belt tensioner. No luck on the radiator. They said there does not seem to be any cross contamination of the fluid. They had to order the belt tensioner so I should have the Pathfinder back tomorrow.
HELLO!! today I just want to wash it become last week i did some outroad.
thank

Return to “General Automotive”