Lokka Group Buy for Nissan Front Differentials Expanded!

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

LesterB

Lokka Group Buy for Nissan Front Differentials Expanded!

Postby LesterB » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:20 pm

Hello again everyone. I began a group buy thread in the R51 section of the forum, but Lokka has agreed to include earlier generation Nissan 4x4s! We have the ten people on board through other forums to purchase these at $299 shipped, plus 30-40 bucks for customs. If we can get to twenty people, and we aren't too far off, we can order these at $259. We can lock our front differential for under three hundred bucks! It's really a steal, Lokka has a solid reputation, nothing increases off road performance more, and the hit to streetability is low. Most people say it makes a clicking sound in sharp slow turns. For older generations with manual locking hubs, there is no effect on street driving in 2wd. The Frontier guys are in for ten, the XTerras are starting to sign up, let's get some Pathys locked too!

LesterB

Postby LesterB » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:47 pm

We only need about three more people to make this happen at $259!

LesterB

Postby LesterB » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:56 am

We have the people we need. Anyone interested let me know and I'll get you the information to order for $259 shipped, maybe plus 30-40 customs fee.

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”