One handy truck!

Any topics related to 2005-2012 R51

Moderator: volvite

Kestral

One handy truck!

Postby Kestral » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:12 am

I sell office equipment for a living and the other day I delivered a small copier in my 2012 Pathy and it works out great for that. If the customer buys a large copier we have a large Ford box truck with a power tailgate that we use. When I delivered the small copier on Friday the customer decided to trade in the old one I was like "O" NO! all I have is my Pathy the big truck is 40 miles away! Then I said the heck with it I have the airbags installed in my truck! Let's see if we can squeeze this 700 pound beast in the back! Sure enough six of us guys loaded it in and off I went. I am glad to say the truck did quite well with the load no issues at all it drove just fine with the heavy load. Trying to get it out of the back now that was just not fun! It saved me a trip to get the big truck though.

HoneyMonster256

Postby HoneyMonster256 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:39 pm

My 06 Pathy has paid for itself over & over, I have moved people with it several times, loaded a 3 seater couch in the back, loaded a over sized swamp cooler in the back, 70"boxed screen TV and several hundred lbs of gravel

Return to “R51 General Chat”